Invitation for Bids
The People’s Republic of China
CMC International Tendering Co., Ltd.
Sino-German Financial Cooperation
Hengshui Lake Conservation and Management Project
(Welcome Show in the Visitor Information Center)
Bid No.: 0702-1950CITC1135
1. In accordance with the state to state Loan Agreement between Ministry of Finance of P.R. China and KfW for Hengshui Lake Conservation and Management Project. CMC International Tendering Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as “Tendering Agent ”) entrusted by Hebei Hengshui Lake National Nature Reserve Management Committee (Herein after referred to as “Employer”) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the construction of the project. The Employer intends to apply all the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the Construction Contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
2. We hereby invite: Any legal person or organization registered and operated from within the People’s Republic of China and all countries which have regular trade relations with PRC to participate in the Bid. Construction financed under Sino-German Financial Cooperation Credit Loan shall be tendered and contracted as one contract with a successful Contractor. Any local or third countries goods and services shall be included in this tendering whether in this Contract or in Supplies or Sub-contracts, with the successful Contractor being responsible towards the Tendering Agent.
3. A consortium as the Bidder is not accepted.
4. The Bid will be conducted through the International Competitive Bid.
5. The Bidder shall qualify with the following requirements:
(1) The Bidder is legal person or other organization that has purchased the bidding documents from the Tenderee or the Tendering Agent, and participated in the bid. Any legal person or organization that has not purchased the bidding documents from the Tenderee or the Tendering Agent is not allowed to participate in the bid.
(2) Any legal person or other organization that has conflict of interest with the Employer and may have impact on fairness of the bidding is not allowed to participate in the bid.
(3) Any legal person or other organization that has been entrusted to provide consulting service at the preliminary stage of the project or to prepare the bidding document is not allowed to participate in the bid, nor to prepare bid documents or provide consulting service to the Bidder.
(4) Different bidders that have the same person in charge or have the relationship of share-holding or management should not participate in the bids for the same package, except for the case to form a joint venture to bid.
(5) The Bidder may participate in the bids only if they are legally and financially autonomous, if they operate under relevant law, and if they are not a dependent agency of the Employer or the Tender Agent.
(6) The Bidder shall successfully complete registration on www.mzuraw.live, www.cebpubservice.com, five (5) days when obtaining bidding documents from Tendering Agent. Otherwise, the bidders can’t enter into bidding procedures, and any consequence arisen thereafter shall be borne by bidders.
(7) Within three years before the tender, the bidder has no major illegal record in the business activities.
(8) Two or more than two legal persons do not participate in the bid at the same time when they have same legal representative.
(9) The bidder shall have a sound quality assurance system and pass Environmental, Social, Health and Safety (ESHS) Qualification.
(10) The bidder has the corresponding financial capability of the project. The registered capital of RMB 10 million or above shall be required from domestic bidders and that an equity of EUR 1 million or above shall be required from foreign bidders.
All pending litigation and arbitration, if any, shall be treated as resolved against the Bidder and so shall in total not represent more than fifty percent (50%) of the Bidder’s net worth calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities.
(12) Minimum average annual construction turnover of EUR 2 million or the equivalent of EUR 2 million, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years(2016/2017/2018). The source of exchange rate shall be the Selling Exchange rate issued by the Bank of China on the time of publishing Bid.
(13) Bank references is issued within 3 months before deadline of bid submission by a reputable first class bank.
(14) The Bidder must demonstrate that it has access to or availability of financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than contractual advance payments to meet the following cash flow requirement is at least: EUR 1 million equivalents.
(15) A. Bidders in China shall have the Grade I qualification of contracting for architectural decoration and decoration engineering or the Grade I qualification of integration of architectural decoration and decoration engineering design and construction, and have the safety production license, and bidders outside China must have the same qualifications.
B. In the past three years starting 1st January,2016, at least one similar project have been completed in the construction
C. The person in charge of the project shall be the official registration of the bidder and with engineers or above titles or equivalent.
The person of group shall be the engineers or above titles; and shall be the official registration of the Bidder.
(16) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
6. Media publishing notification of bidding
The invitations for bids will publish in “German Trade and Invest” (www.gtai.de), www.cebpubservice.com, and www.mzuraw.live .
7. Obtain of the Bidding Document
（1））Registration: potential bidders wishing to participate bid are requested to register free of charge at the China General tendering Network (www.mzuraw.live) from September 29th, 2019 to November 13th, 2019 (Beijing Time).
Technical support Tel: 010 / 63348126,
Registration approval Tel: 010 / 63348420 / 63348287.
（2）Payment, file download and invoice
Tendering Agent provides electronic and paper-based tender documents to successful payment potential bidders. The document costs 3800 yuan or $650 or 500 euros.
After completing the purchase application on China General tendering Network, bidders can download the bidding documents after payment is completed in accordance with the instructions.
Bidders may obtain invoices at the following address, or contact the Tendering Agent to obtain electronic invoices (VAT ordinary invoices only).
Address: Bidding Document purchasing room, first floor, Genertec Plaza, No.90, Xisanhuan Zhonglu, Fengtai District, Beijing, China.
Working Time: between 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Beijing Time, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays excepted).
(3) The paper Bidding Documents will be delivered by EMS after the end of the obtaining period. Tendering Agent and Employer are not liable for late or missing documents during the mailing process.
8. The Bidder shall furnish as part of its Bid, a Bid Security with an amount comply with request and valid for a period of 180 days as from the Bid Opening Date.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before November 14th, 2019, 9:30 am (Beijing Time). Late Bids will be rejected. Bid opening will be made publicly at the following address. The Bidder may send a representative to participate in the bid opening. The Bids must contain a required Bid Security.
The address of Bids submission and bid opening :
No.2 Room of General Consulting and Conference Center on the 4th Floor of Shouke Plaza, No. 14, Xisanhuannanlu, Fengtai district, Beijing
10. The Tender shall be interpreted in accordance with the current laws of the People’s Republic of China.
11. Office address of the Tendering Agent:
CMC International Tendering Co., Ltd. (CITC)
Rm1104, Genertec Plaza, No.90, Xisanhuan Zhonglu, Fengtai District, 100055 Beijing, P.R. China
中國 北京 豐臺區西三環中路90號通用技術大廈1104 房間
Tel 電話: 86 10 6334 8450/6334 8449
Fax 傳真: 86 10 6334 8445
Attn: Ms. Wang Yanwei/Ms.Yang Yuhong
E-mail: [email protected]
地址：北京市西三環中路90號 郵編:100055 電話：010-63348420 傳真：010- 63348238